Welcome to Hook and Ladder Inspections

My name is Ruben Rosas Jr., Inspector/Owner. I am Licensed by the Texas Real Estate Commission as a Professional Inspector, License # 9482, since February 2007. At Hook and Ladder Inspections, we consult your building needs whether it is pre-existing residential, commercial, or new construction.

Our ultimate goal is protecting your investment. We pride ourselves in safety and are always ready to serve you by helping you protect your home. I have 15 years of experience in the fire service as a career firefighter/paramedic/fire inspector/fire investigator, and safety is always my priority. Unfortunately, no home is perfect. In all my inspection reports, I will present a clear detailed understanding of your home's potential problems, as well as, solutions to those problems. We help keep things in perspective with an unbiased view of the facts.

  • Member of International Association of Certified Home Inspectors - #1002263
  • Member of San Antonio Board of Realtors (SABOR)
  • Certified Residential Energy Inspector - CMC Energy Home Tune-uP
  • 10 years in the construction business
  • International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultant - #01-9033
  • Supra Key holder for your convenience
  • Inspection Report Promulgated by Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) Download Property Inspection Report
  • Digital color pictures are integrated with annotations to clearly understand what is being shown in the picture
  • Onsite summary report will be given to the buyer and realtor
  • Available evenings and Sundays
  • Wood Destroying Insect Inspections provided by a licensed professional
  • Inspection can be scheduled within 48 hours
  • Errors and Omissions Insurance
  • General Liability Insurance
  • TREC report will be delivered to you within 24 hours via email, or it's FREE
  • We accept credit cards

    We also provide a recall check on existing appliances, and we investigate if any have been recalled for any manufactures defects to include any safety hazards. If a manufacturer has designed a dangerous product, they MUST recall all those items and FIX THEM FOR FREE. The program will help with getting you in contact to have it repaired. Our job does not end after the report is completed. Should you have any questions months down the road, you are encouraged to give us a call and we will do whatever it takes to insure that you are completely comfortable with the property.

What Our Clients Are Saying...

As a Realtor, having a great home inspector is an essential ingredient to providing quality service to my clients. This what I have found with Ruben Rosas and Hook and Ladder Inspections.

Ruben is truly a valuable asset to my network of real estate related professionals. He provides excellent knowledge of his chosen field to my clients at a cost below most other home inspection companies. All inspections are scheduled promptly and reports are returned within 24 hours. Should questions arise on an inspection report, Ruben always makes himself available to myself and my clients for answers and advice.

When it comes to home inspections, you won't find a harder working, more helpful company than Hook and Ladder Inspections. They are simply top notch.

- MELINDA REYES, REALTOR® , Home Team of America

My Pledge to You

I dedicate 100% of my time and energy delivering First-Class service to YOU, my customer. My philosophy about real estate is simple. I put myself in your shoes, treat you like family and treat your money like it was my money. The greatest compliment I can receive is a referral from you to a friend or family member. My goal...is to become Your personal building consultant for Life!!!!


Give Us 5% of Your Confidence, and We'll Earn the Other 95%


Certified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors - Click here to verify.   Regulated by TREC      Home Tune Up   IAC   Home Warranty   SABOR   Recall Check   Hook and Ladder Inspections on Zillow

Transcript provided by InterNACHI, the home inspector organization

© Copyright 2014-2105

Site Designed and Hosted by: Cartwheel Communications

Powered by Curly Bracket CMS